Judge by the Cover by Melissa Abigail
Not going to leave a review, even a generic one, as others have left some of their own. But I will clarify some things about the newest edition of Judge by the Cover.
[What's New in the Second Edition]
- Some minor name changes, i.e. Devil Hafu changed to Devil Half (for simplicity & flow really); Ryan Jo Szeto is just Jo Szeto.
- Some rewriting on some scenes (because, let's be honest. I couldn't help myself)
- The library+car+living room scene in Chapter 9 is expanded. There a bit more nuance for character development and to clarify things. A little tidbit about the kind of music Haruna listens to, minor stuff, really.
- The formatting - fun fonts. Fun fonts everywhere. Also, now there is an Asian dragon on the front matter instead of a Western one. That was always a pet-peeve of mine. The font is a tad larger overall, so the page count is longer.
- Oh, and THE COVER. Hardly noticeable. :P
There are other things I won't list here, but I'd say if you've already read the original Book 1, you won't be out of the loop for future books. Major plot points remain the same.
View all my reviews