Judge by the Cover by Melissa Abigail
Not going to leave a review, even a generic one, as others have left some of their own. But I will clarify some things about the newest edition of Judge by the Cover.
[What's New in the Second Edition]
- Some minor name changes, i.e. Devil Hafu changed to Devil Half (for simplicity & flow really); Ryan Jo Szeto is just Jo Szeto.
- Some rewriting on some scenes (because, let's be honest. I couldn't help myself)
- The library+car+living room scene in Chapter 9 is expanded. There a bit more nuance for character development and to clarify things. A little tidbit about the kind of music Haruna listens to, minor stuff, really.
- The formatting - fun fonts. Fun fonts everywhere. Also, now there is an Asian dragon on the front matter instead of a Western one. That was always a pet-peeve of mine. The font is a tad larger overall, so the page count is longer.
- Oh, and THE COVER. Hardly noticeable. :P
There are other things I won't list here, but I'd say if you've already read the original Book 1, you won't be out of the loop for future books. Major plot points remain the same.
View all my reviews
So this is the first post in an incredibly long time.
Well, for a very good reason.
Judge by the Cover (Second Edition)
For starters, you can expect the second edition for book one to be out soon, complete with a brand new cover! I won't do some big, dramatic cover reveal for it, it will just simply exist. Expect a follow-up post on that and also a little blurb about what makes the second edition so different from the first.
BOOK TWO BOOK TWO BOOK TWO has been well on its way towards development and that's where all the focus has been lately. As you can see the website has undergone dramatic changes to reflect the awesome new book as well as new book cover. HOPE YOU LIKE!
Added a Soundcloud too. It's basically BOOK TWO inspiration music.
NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Mark the date, people. This is the release date for the e-book version for Two Halves Whole (AKA. BOOK TWO). There will be a limited edition pre-release paperback with a *special* limited edition cover. How can you get that special edition book? Well... stay tuned.
The official paperback should be released some time in November (available first on Amazon.com).
DID SOMEBODY SAY GIVEAWAYS?
No. Nobody did. But there will definitely be a Goodreads giveaways coming soon. So keep posted.
And yes. You read that correctly. Giveaway with an "s." ;)